Friday, November 19, 2010

10 (pretty solid) reasons why I should back out

Ok it's time to panic.  Reality has set in.  I don't think I'm ready for this.

1. I meant to practice jumping on the treadmill while it's already in motion - I forgot.

2. I didn't run at all and haven't since Thursday a week ago.

3. I didn't get to bike at all.

4. I only swam once - for 15 minutes.

5. I forgot to get a new swim cap.

6. I can't find anything to wear.

7. OK I remembered my new fitness pants, but I just realized my knee braces are gonna look super stupid underneath them (you will be able to see every buldge).

8. I have to be there by 6:45 (AM).  I have been known to unconsciously turn off my alarm clock.

9. I should probably lose 10 more pounds first.

10. I don't think I can do this.

11. (Bonus reason) My swimsuit is really worn out now and not very professional looking.

If I do decide to do it, I've already laid out my new fitness pants so they're right side out.  Even if I perform poorly, at least my pants will be rockin'. 

That is "if" I do it. 

4 comments:

  1. you will do it because you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BETTER DO ITTT hehehe you will do awsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 30 and only attempted one measly leg of it...you're an inspiration! I can't wait to take a jab at all 3 legs in January.

    ReplyDelete